Opportunities to Grow in Faith
Monthly Day of Recollection for Women
Prayer is the foundation of the spiritual edifice. Prayer is all-powerful. – St. Josemaría
Days on retreat. Recollection in order to know God, to know yourself and thus to make progress. – St Josemaría
College Women gather regularly for activities that provide spiritual, professional and leadership training, as well as attending retreats specific to college women.
Young Professional Women meet for Evenings of Conversation about relevant and meaningful topics, providing an opportunity to enrich their lives and encourage one another in their professional development. Many benefit from the yearly retreats, particularly from the retreat for professional women.
Clubs and Camps for Girls from age 5 through high school, activities promote friendship and virtuous leadership.
- Younger girls age 5 to 9 gather monthly to learn to sew small projects while practicing the virtue of the month. Friendships are formed and hearts are inspired.
- Middle school girls age 10 to 13 look forward to a meeting each month to form new friendships and deepen others while becoming competent chefs and event planners. The girls are mentored to continue to grow in virtue as they share their gifts with others.
- High school young ladies develop leadership skills and positive friendships that will see them through life challenges. Successful young professional women are their guests at the dinner table where ideas are shared and inspiration takes root.
- Summer Camps for girls provide opportunities for service, fun, formation, and friendship. Raleigh area details and RSVP will be available early spring.
- Many girls also enjoy camps and service opportunities in our neighboring states. See Camp Kittimaquundi for girls and Yuma Center for high school girls.
Saint Josemaría Feast Day Mass
“Sanctifying one’s work is no fantastic dream, but the mission of every Christian – yours and mine.” – St. Josemaría
We gather every year in June to celebrate the feast day Mass of Saint Josemaría. Please check back for the 2020 celebration.