Opportunities to Grow in Faith
Monthly Day of Recollection for Women
Prayer is the foundation of the spiritual edifice. Prayer is all-powerful. – St. Josemaría
Thursdays – 9:30am to Mass at noon
Confessions heard until 5pm
Babysitting available (most months)
See calendar for dates.
Days on retreat. Recollection in order to know God, to know yourself and thus to make progress. – St Josemaría
College Women gather regularly for activities that provide spiritual, professional and leadership training, as well as attending retreats specific to college women.
Young Professional Women meet for Evenings of Conversation about relevant and meaningful topics, providing an opportunity to enrich their lives and encourage one another in their professional development. Many benefit from the yearly retreats, particularly from the retreat for professional women.
Clubs and Camps for Girls from age 5 through high school, activities promote friendship and virtuous leadership.
- Younger girls age 5 to 9 gather monthly to learn to sew small projects while practicing the virtue of the month. Friendships are formed and hearts are inspired.
- Middle school girls age 10 to 13 look forward to a meeting each month to form new friendships and deepen others while becoming competent chefs and event planners. The girls are mentored to continue to grow in virtue as they share their gifts with others.
- High school young ladies develop leadership skills and positive friendships that will see them through life challenges. Successful young professional women are their guests at the dinner table where ideas are shared and inspiration takes root.
- Summer Camps for girls provide opportunities for service, fun, formation, and friendship. Raleigh area details and RSVP will be available early spring.
- Many girls also enjoy camps and service opportunities in our neighboring states. See Camp Kittimaquundi for girls and Yuma Center for high school girls.
Saint Josemaría Feast Day Mass
“Sanctifying one’s work is no fantastic dream, but the mission of every Christian – yours and mine.” – St. Josemaría
We gather every year in June to celebrate the feast day Mass of Saint Josemaría. Please check back for the 2020 celebration.
Please click here to view the complete list of activities (contact person, name of the activity, and city).
Day of Recollection: October 3, 2019
Saint Josemaría Feast Day Mass
Sanctifying one’s work is no fantastic dream, but the mission of every Christian – yours and mine – St Josemaría
DATE & TIME: Thursday June 20, 2019 – 6:30 PM
PRINCIPAL CELEBRANT: The Most Reverend Luis Rafael Zarama, Bishop of Raleigh
2019 Family Enrichment Workshop
WHEN: Saturday- June 1st, 2019
Session One: 9:30AM-12noon “Matrimonial Love” for couples
Session Two: 1:30PM- 4PM “Preadolescents” for parents of preteens
Presenters: Manolo and Marie Escueta
President Couple of Education for the Upbringing of the Children
Questions? Contact Catalina Orozco – firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Annual Workshop for Cooperators and Friends
WHEN: March 16, 2019
WOMANHOOD: Choosing Happiness
Listen to the audio of the talks by following the links below:
Informative Session: The What, Who, Why and How of Oakwood Cultural Center
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? Send us a NOTE… we’ll gladly answer your questions and help you get involved.